The Anton Pannekoek Institute is situated at the Amsterdam Science Park and can be reached by car.
From the A10 (the ring road around Amsterdam)
- Take exit ‘Watergraafsmeer/s113’
- Follow the signs labelled ‘Science Park’
- On Middenweg, turn right onto Kruislaan
- Follow the road until just after the train tunnel
- You have arrived at Science Park, API is in the building with the telescope domes on the roof
You can park at spots P3 and P7. The hourly parking rate is €2.40, and there is an option to buy a day pass. You can use credit or debit card.
Four trains an hour run from Amsterdam Centraal to Amsterdam Science Park.
Tram 9 runs from Amsterdam Centraal to Diemen. You can buy a ticket on board. At stop “Kruislaan”, you will need to transfer to bus 40 in the direction of Amstelstation.
Bus 40 runs between Amsterdam Muiderpoort and Amstelstation, with the Science Park about half way between. You can buy a ticket on board.
The so-called Spitsbus (rush hour bus) runs between the Science Park and Amsterdam Amstel.