The Anton Pannekoek Institute is situated at the Amsterdam Science Park and can be reached by car.
From the A10 (the ring road around Amsterdam)
- Take exit ‘Watergraafsmeer/s113’
- Follow the signs labelled ‘Science Park’
- On Middenweg, turn right onto Kruislaan
- Follow the road until just after the train tunnel
- You have arrived at Science Park, API is in the building with the telescope domes on the roof
You can park at spots P7.
Four trains an hour run from Amsterdam Centraal to Amsterdam Science Park.
The best way to reach the Anton Pannekoek Institute from the centre is to take Metro line #54 direction Gein from Waterlooplein and get off at Amstel Station. From there, take bus # 40 direction Muiderpoort and get off at the 2nd stop at Science Park.
Bus 40 runs between Amsterdam Muiderpoort and Amstelstation, with the Science Park about half way between. You can buy a ticket on board.
The so-called Spitsbus (rush hour bus) runs between the Science Park and Amsterdam Amstel.